Monday, January 12, 2009

Unproductive Productivity

I find that the more activity I have in the real world, the less inclined I am to ruminate on ideas or dwell upon them in cyber-monologues. Much has happened over the past few months, but I have written almost nothing. I want to say that I have nothing to say... or no desire to say it. But that is not true. I've made strides to re-establish communication with old friends; I've spoken volumes to Darling Wife; I've held conversations with family members. Perhaps these outlets have redirected my thoughts and allowed little flow for this venue. I don't know. Perhaps, I just haven't had the time to compose thoughts into blog posts or consider how they could be composed into posts.

Whatever the cause, I am beginning to contemplate some bloggable compositions. Bear with me awhile yet. I will return in time.

1 comment:

michele said...

If there's one thing I've learned in the years of blogging is that sometimes it's the venue you need to express yourself, and other times, you need f2f communication.

I tell myself a blogger should never feel guilt about not blogging, but don't always succeed! But don't feel bad. You'll blog when you've got bloggable (as opposed to conversational) material.

I for one will look forward to it!