Friday, February 13, 2009

Do You Smell Something?

I walked into my office this morning as usual and was greeted by a blast of cold, damp air from outside. Confused I looked around and noticed that one of the tech guys I share an office with had opened the window. He's done this before, but usually only in the summer time. It's cold and rainy today, so I was a little perplexed until I moved to my desk and began taking off my coat.

A putrid smell permeated the air inside the office. Clearly, this guy had farted in the office just prior to my arrival. And I'm not talking about a mildly disagreeable odor. This was toxic.

I can't imagine doing that in public, let alone in a small, confined space that you share with others. I can only assume that he couldn't help it. But sheesh!

Well, at least he was thoughtful enough to open the window.

No comments: